Who should I have as friends? I'm thinking of not admitting and deleting: Flirts Sex and sex stuff people people i don't talk to people who aren't my best friends trolls and possible trolls Any ideas for coming up with the test? I was thinking about starting a conversation with everyone on my friends list and fans list to find out what their deal is, I meant to but got add friends crazy let's all be friends! Hmmm maybe it doesn't matter? Thanks for your ideas and suggestions!
WhoisChaff WhoisChaff 26-30 3 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Delete anyone who dances. Dancing is of the Devil and his deceptively cute gnomes.

Best Answer

Dancing is of the devil, I love it!

Best Answer

Times up

Best Answer

Shoot! You got me!

Best Answer

what details ???

Best Answer

'said gimme a min!

Best Answer

I ask each person befour adding them and also check out thier profile it is your responsibility to control your friends that being said if you do not talk often delete them and as far as trolls I like them and think that they are great but at times they can be serious and have great ideas about things most just have a healthy sarcasm which I respect

Best Answer