republicofEngland republicofEngland 18-21, M 28 Answers Apr 21, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Tower of London for yourself IMO. The world has enough problems without silly little agitators such as yourself. Try a revolution as we had in our country and see how much you like it.

Best Answer

Why should they be put in front of a firing squad? Because you don't like them? Like most whiners you don't have the courage of your convictions to leave and move to some place you like such as Moscow or Baghdad or Tehran.

Best Answer

Your loud mouth could probably be construed as a weapon. Why don't you go and tell them (and the royal protection squad) what you've just told us?

Best Answer

Because in England i will be arrested, and tortured, You people in the usa are naive , you do not have a clue how many people here get tortured

Best Answer

I'm Welsh & the younger generations in the Royal family are down to earth thanks to Princess Diana & the way she brought up her sons. I'm glad theres a toll on the severn bridge, it's a good deterrant to keep people like you out.

Best Answer

Firing squad is rather militaristic. If you insist on killing them, may I suggest beheading? That is fitting for royalty.<br />
Now, how many of them do you plan on killing? Religeous protocols would suggest three generations. That would involve as yet unborn babies.<br />
While I support the idea of removing the Monarchy, I think killing is too barbaric for modern times and an alternative pseudo democratic method should be saught.<br />
Then, what system of government would you have in your new republic?

Best Answer

Hello!!!

Best Answer

Can I Kill you please why dont you like us British were fun loving

Best Answer

I think your hatred is misplaced. For all their issues, I believe you could do far worse than the British Royal Family.

Best Answer

Bangers and mash till they pop.

Best Answer

Don't kill them, use a "supersoaker hydrocannon".

Best Answer

A large format Hassalblad camera.

Best Answer

Water guns. The constant feeling and slow peeling of the skin will cause a long, and very painful death. Their minds will break into insanity within minutes

Best Answer

I agree that monarchy should be dissolved but you don't have to use violence to achieve that goal.

Best Answer

how do you suggestt we do it then?

Best Answer

I don't have to problem it anymore. I'm leaving UK for good.
So better luck fella.

Best Answer

lie detectors.

Best Answer

Crossbows

Best Answer

what's wrong with the royals? there are better candidates. gary glitter for one.

Best Answer

Apathy.

Best Answer

A Mercedes Benz

Best Answer

Why? I was under the impression the monarchy didn't really have much part in the workings of the government nowadays.

Best Answer

One is not amused.

Best Answer