jeffro499 jeffro499 26-30 6 Answers Sep 29, 2011

Dump the zoloft and find a "pain doctor" for more ativan. Zoloft is'nt taken "as need". It has no effect for at least a couple of weeks. It has to be taken every day and you're not supposed to suddenly stop taking it once you've started.

Best Answer

the ativan is for my anxiety. i cant seea shrink until 10/13

Best Answer

Notify your MD of the ER visit. Let him know the meds you received and the quality. Let him know you will run out prior to the scheduled appt. and that he needs to call in an Rx to fill the gap until the appt. as that was the soonest available. I've been an RN for 27 years n that is the normal protocol. Hope this helps.<br />
Ok next step is Urgent Care. Bring your Rx and discharge papers with you. Explain the situation. Urgent Cares can prescribe a larger quanitity of the drugs. ER's have new rules on the # of tables

Best Answer

the dr office said i would have to go through the er dr. im getting very frustrated!

Best Answer

Ativan, as you know, is a benzo. and very addictive. Is it easy to take more than prescribed ( usually a couple a day is prescribed ). Most people I know that are on it, eat their entire presc<x>ription within a couple of weeks, thus having to suffer the rest of the month ( to kick the addiction, plus dealing with anxiety ) and it is hell. Don;t know if that's your case.<br />
I would be more concerned about the zoloft.....how long have you been taking it? It is dangerous to just stop anti-depressants suddenly.

Best Answer

Go back to the ER, if you can't be without them.

Best Answer

im going to go to the crisis clinic and see if they'll take me

Best Answer

i dunno.......will walk in clinics refill?

Best Answer

both say no refills. im starting to wonder if i gotta go to the crisis clinic and be hospitalized

Best Answer

any way you can move your dr.s appt sooner?

Best Answer

i tried. They said not a chance.

Best Answer