It's like I'm living in a movie full of these.
Gtotin Gtotin 18-21, M 2 Answers Jun 19 in Health

This is why I've always been nice to nerds... They're smart and even if they're not physically strong, they have the power to hack into systems and with how dependent we've become on technology shows how that can be a problem...

Best Answer

oh they are strong. A 17 yr old boy in oregon was killed by 3 nerds who were his friends in his own car, right after being seen eating at a dennys with them. they had held him down and strangled him to death.

Best Answer

Obviously there is more to it than them just being nerds. Its like blaming the killings on the music they listened to, come on now

Best Answer

they did it cause they were curious. honestly curiosity has got to be the biggest reason a nerd kills somebody.

Best Answer

normal guys usually have reasons, money loss, a fight etc

Best Answer

Well, nerds or not that is pretty hectic, but happens a lot. How smart they are shouldn't really play a role in why this is so bad...

Best Answer

I completely agree with you! I listen to heavy metal and I am a bookworm and a bit nerdy, but that doesn't mean I want to kill my friends... I am actually an annoyingly nice person...

Best Answer