My wife and I have done it a few times its a mind game mostly to much time on one the other gets jelous ****** in or one could mean disaster and an argument

Best Answer

The voyeuristic aspect of having two women (one of which would be my wife ideally) get each other off, join forces to please me and the variety of me being with each of them.

Best Answer

Ego and power?

Best Answer

Different tastes with different sizes...<br />
With best attitude...

Best Answer

would never personally do it because the thought of some other guys weiner in me makes me sick... I dont cheat.... I should rephrase that a little. I will not sleep with any man other than my husband. I will sleep with a woman though. For my husband, I have litterally just come to the conclusion that I am okay with him sleeping with other women because the sex with him will then be better. Because of the variety and him valuing what he has at home. So I guess its still up for interpertation...

Best Answer

These days it's more about the possibility of acquiring AIDS or some other STD than excitement and eroticism. :(

Best Answer