Actually it does. Helped me through some pretty rough patches and I found few friends that became my friends in RL. <br />
I'm glad I found this place. People should appreciate it more and whine a bit less about the site. People don't appreciate things they have until they're gone.

Best Answer

it helps if you use it in the rigth way.If you get a bunch of random friends who don't care for you and you don't care for them (i.e. facebook friends), it won't help. If you post only fun stories instead of some serious ones, it won't help. You need to express yourself, and read others stories and see how other people xpress themselves about the same things you do. This place was made for people to relate to eachother, and help eachother, so everyone feels a little less alone. It's easy to go either way, it's every member's choice. I wish everyone could see the true meaning of EP and use it for the reasons I mentioned. It would make it a much better place and would help everyone more.

Best Answer

I read and hearted your comment - then read your age...I am impressed, very insightful and well said :)

Best Answer

It is purely entrainment. Sometimes interesting and sometimes plain stupid. Kills some time in my evening.

Best Answer

what helps? EP can be an outlet to release frustration or fear. it can be a place to learn something and it can be a place to meet real people. it can be something to make you smile or lol when youre alone. it doesnt necessarily help.

Best Answer

yes so its helping release frustration or fear in other words it is meant to help people.

Best Answer

i think it could be , yes.

Best Answer

im still waiting for it to vaccuum my house. I so agree!

Best Answer

It helps you kill time. =)

Best Answer

It does for me. The friends in my circle are brilliant and have helped me with all kinds. I love it

Best Answer