lottalatte lottalatte 36-40, F 25 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Once seen, instantly forgotten.

Best Answer

Not a fan, but probably cos he seems like a strange person.

Best Answer

Entertaining. I like his soundtracks.

Best Answer

They are amazing they have the best soundtracks and the best diolouge and the best bloody scenes hes freakin awesome. I hate blood in movies but hes one of those directors that make it cool.

Best Answer

The only one I liked and have seen multiple times is "Pulp Fiction" ... it took me three times watching it to finally follow what was going on ... I remember getting pissed off the first time I watched seeing Jphn Travolta back in the movie after he was blown away by Bruce Willis somewhere in the middle of the film ... I couldn't figure out what was going on

Best Answer

Awesome!!!!....Pulp Fiction....Kill Bill (Volumes 1 & 2)...And another he made with George Clooney, Harvey Kietel, and himself and Selma Hyek....It was about vampires in a club in Mexico...Good movie....

Best Answer

I think he's an incredibly overrated director. Stylized doesn't equal substance.

Best Answer

Awww Nigel, I disagree, but your opinion is valid!

Best Answer

Glad you do. It would be an incredibly drab world if we all agreed on shitt. :-)

Best Answer

ehhh......there ok.......

Best Answer

Hit and miss...I really liked Reservoir Dogs (although really violent for me) and Jackie Brown but that's about it.

Best Answer

I liked Reservoir Dogs. And I liked Kill Bill (aside from the fact that Uma Thurman isn't a convincing martial artist) And I liked Pulp Fiction and From Dusk Til Dawn. It's really more of a guilty pleasure. Like junk food for the senses.

Best Answer

Reservoir Dogs was good<br />
Pulp Fiction was overrated<br />
Jackie Brown was okay<br />
Kill Bill 1 was fun<br />
Kill Bill 2 was not<br />
Death Proof was atrocious <br />
Inglorious Basterds was great<br />
He's pretty inconsistent in my opinion, and his movies are just emulations or riffs on older B-movies

Best Answer

Pulp Fiction was good.

Best Answer

taps fingers

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

;) *muahhh*

Best Answer

so so good and badass and real.. i love them

Best Answer

few and far between...

Best Answer

I like them! Really enjoyed Pulp Fiction

Best Answer

Sexy, bloody and violent.

Best Answer

Overly elaborate ways of getting famous women to show their feet.

Best Answer