Can't say my ex who is 14 years old is getting married but, my ex has a new girlfriend, the first guy I ever cared about is smooching some other chick. Just means she's gonna have to be the to deal with him.

Best Answer

I like this answer. Thanks

Best Answer

I still care about Sara, my first love. Today, she is married and has a lovely daughter. I deal with it by joining in her happiness - and I'm not very concerned with how sappy that might make me sound. I think it only proves that the love we once shared was real.

Best Answer

Don't be friends with someone if it makes you feel bad.

Best Answer

Doesn't make me feel bad. Just like a missed opportunity

Best Answer

You've got to move on.

Best Answer

I did. It's just weird. I don't know how to explain it.

Best Answer

If you didn't love him it wouldn't be weird. I have an who moved on and got married and it's fine for me. You have feelings still.

Best Answer

I do still have feeling but I don't think they'll ever go away I mean it was love. I just accepted that the love returned won't be from him but someone better. Its just weird to think about. Getting old being an adult and seeing people get married.

Best Answer

Why would you want to handle this? Leave and don't look back unless you want to compare experience.

Best Answer

Cause I care about him. Still a good friend.

Best Answer

No, I'm sorry v.v

Best Answer

It's okay

Best Answer