submissiongirl submissiongirl 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 22, 2012

no ..it was just all natural..i swallowed and thought everyone did..till i talked with some my gf's and found out different..but i still swallow and so love it(personally speaking)

Best Answer

i absolutely loved it. it was my second time sucking my friend off and when he came he held me down on his **** and made me take his load. ive swallowed ever since.

Best Answer

Yes, I am a guy, but my experience wasn't a gay one (not that there's anything wrong with that).<br />
It was more about what I was tasting and less about the taste .... this occurred after I had *** in my lover and she hadn't *** yet, so I followed up by eating her out to several ******* ... I did it for her, even though it resulted in me tasting some of my own *** .... that is part of what fully sharing each others bodies is about

Best Answer

salty, spit most of it out.

Best Answer

I didn't like it at first,but I had to honor the bet I had lost and knew I would be sucking him alot.After about the sixth ******* I gave him the taste wasn't so bad.I eventually began enjoying it.

Best Answer

the first time I tasted *** it was my own. I was curious to find out what it tasted like. Turns out it wasn't bad. It made me want to taste someone elses........

Best Answer

The first time I tasted *** was with my first real boyfriend when he and I were busy exploring each other's bodies and our sexuality and were giving each other oral. He warned me that he was going to *** and I said something like "I've come a thousand times already" (so I exaggerated -- I was in love & in lust) and kept right on sucking and he came in my mouth and I thought it was so exciting and erotic and wonderful and I will never forget that wonderful and loving experience. And just like amerhere's experience, I thought it was great and I loved it and I still love it now, more than three and a half decades later.<br />
(That was the first time I had a mouthful of *** that I could feel and taste and swallow. One time prior to this I had given him a hand job and after he came, I bend down and kissed the tip of his penis, so technically I suppose you might say that kiss was the first time, but it wasn't much of a taste -- I just lightly kissed it, I didn't lick or suck or anything like that... and I do not remember having any thought about taste.)

Best Answer

I was young (like 15) I simply wondered what it taste like...It taste okay to me.....<br />
Please add me as a friend..larry

Best Answer

my gf suckd it and put some im my mouth.it wss Ok .a bit salty/sweet.

Best Answer

I was choked, and almost throw up, but later I get used and like it more ^ ^

Best Answer

I was 14 when I first tasted another guys ***. To be honest from the second I tasted it I was hooked. We ended up sucking each other off almost every day for a year.

Best Answer

well the first time I had *** in my mouth ... I didn't have much to taste at the first place, this was my first time giving a BJ, the moment he climaxed he thrusts deep in my throat which caught me my surprise, and kindda makes me gag but just pressed on and he just spurted away down my throat get, he held there for about 5 or 6 seconds and then he slowly pulled it out.. my tongue kindda got to taste some of the last drops from him.. it taste kindda gross and salty... but this is not my first time with ***, I have been giving him HJs and so I'm familiar with the smell and texture... but never tasted it before, but did get alot of aothe BJs to get my share of the variety of *** taste and I love giving BJs since then.. because it's less messy than HJs...and I see guys enjoy BJs better, and I always swallow, for there is no other option... I wouldn't know what to do with it if I spit it out, one thing it will be a whole lot of mess.

Best Answer

I want to try sucking & Swallowing with another guy ... "69"

Best Answer