against a wall. NOT under a window. This is best. ARE THESE STATEMENTS TRUE FOR YOU? HOW WELL DO YOU SLEEP? (then why aren't I sleeping?)
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Apr 3, 2012

good you make my night :) i was about to go to sleep

Best Answer

HI and than you. I am returning to bed. The water heater man comes at 7 am. Hope he's late! Night!

Best Answer

See. Can't spell when I'm tired. THANK you is what I meant.

Best Answer

Opposite the foot preferably !!

Best Answer

Sometimes I sleep at the opposite end. Just for a change.

Best Answer

No one likes a smart arse !!! HaHa ...................

Best Answer

No really, I do. Long story! The reason is to clearly show I am angry...But I am a smart a**! Born that way...

Best Answer

An architect went to china to investigate Feng Shui in traditional architecture. He decided that when the principles were correctly followed, the result was excellent air flow and damp prevention.

To translate these qualities to your situation, rather than following superstitions, follow solar passive design principles.

A bed should be placed so you can get the best possible view out the window, far enough from the window not to get saturated by a change of weather in the night and preferably have the morning sun to wake you (unless you work at night and sleep in the day.)

Where the door is, and which way it opens can affect your privacy when the door is open.

Best Answer

All you are saying is correct? Hey, are you a night person? Because you sound like one. I am a day person. I am limited by this at this time of night. You really want to get best answer, dontcha?

Best Answer

I do enjoy best answers, including my own, but also other's just as much

Best Answer

Foot of the bed is facing the door the head board is getting a work over.. maybe this is why...

Best Answer

Crap! GREAT FOR YOU! * walks away shaking head*

Best Answer

ok maybe it is the food we eat or what we are watching computers are the same keeps us awake

Best Answer

No. Computers NEVER sleep. We ARE humans. Not machines. Are you drowsy, not even a bit? Your eyes say NO.

Best Answer