i love this person so i want to respect her feelings, but sometimes i dont get her, i understood that she is not interested in me, so i was ok, but it hurts so much, so i tried avoided her when i meet her, but when i did, she says hi to me and sometimes goodbye, i talked to her if i made her uncomfortable, she said yes, we settled it, but i can tell she doesnt approach me like she use to, i love her but i dont know what she wants....its either i avoid her, or she allows me to be close to her..
roi360 roi360 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 7, 2011

If she's not interested... move on. Don't become the obsessive type.... it doesn't pay off over time, trust me.

Best Answer

She shouldn't allow you to be close to her, she's toxic to you. There's a girl in my town that 's like that over me I stay away from her. When I've been sick over women they usually stayed away from me to out of courtesy. The best thing I've found is try to find a similar girl to her your just fixated on this one girl right now because she's triggered something like a computer program in you but a similar girl might work to , I'd give it a try.

Best Answer

Do you have any rope ?. Or wire ?

Best Answer