So here's the dealio..ive been dating this girl for several weeks now...this was our second date..i took her to the movies and we held hands n stuff..So, we were flirting n ****..and then boom..we kissed, like almost making out..then she leaned against me and i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend (since we kissed already i figured it was a good time)..so she says at first.."mmm i dont know" so we went on with the movie..with our hands held n stuff..and after the movie finished..we kissed again..and again when I dropped her off at her house..we made out for 10 seconds i think and I pulled out not her!..then the next day she tells me that its been 2 yrs since her last relationship and right now she says she wants to get to know me a little bit better to be in a relationship w/ me...but she didnt necessarily said to take things slow..she said lets just be friends and see where it goes from there. I mean..we kissed..so Um..yea..idk wth lol any advice, ideas, or what i should do?
gilligin gilligin 18-21, M 8 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Maybe she's scared or maybe she just doesn't want to run into things. A kiss is a start, but remember, just because its shared, doesn't always mean both of you feel the same about it. I kissed a guy on the first or second date, he seemed to enjoy it, I wasn't sure and later realized that I felt nothing, almost the opposite, like two magnets against each other... Hopefully that isn't the case for you both, but open talking is the only way to find out. Wanting to commit after only two dates is a litle rushed regardless--you need time to learn more about each other anyways.

Best Answer

Yea..I guess i just didnt want to be friendzoned lol..happened to me too many times

Best Answer

She also told me i moved a lil too fast =O...lol

Best Answer

two dates doesn't equal commitment. If you like her keep going out with her..and don't worry about her not being your girl.

Best Answer

Lol but we kissed..so i figured she was ready =P

Best Answer

that's not how it works. As long as it's nice...and you guys are enjoying going out...why push the subject?

Best Answer

She means she doesn't want to seem easy and have sex too soon. That and she's been in a relationship awhile and wants to be able to be a free agent a little bit before committing again. Idk keep doing what your doing. Sounds like it's working well.

Best Answer

Yea and i respect that she isnt being too easy...i guess itll help if i tell her what i look for in a relationship? we have also have spanish class 2gether..Tuesdays and Thursdays

Best Answer

sounds to me like she either just wants affection/attention from you but might have her eyes on someone else which is why she said she just wants to be friends. or she had a traumatic relationship and doesnt trust you enough to let it all go, you know. just give her time, let her make the next move. shes ultimately in control and she knows it.

Best Answer

I know she is obviously interested in me cuz we made out and she went on a second date with me..and we make each other laugh n stuff..she just said she wants to know me a little better before comitting

Best Answer

im not doubting your belief in this girl, but women dont really ever know what they really want. dont get too butthurt if it goes south.

Best Answer