Maybe she's scared or maybe she just doesn't want to run into things. A kiss is a start, but remember, just because its shared, doesn't always mean both of you feel the same about it. I kissed a guy on the first or second date, he seemed to enjoy it, I wasn't sure and later realized that I felt nothing, almost the opposite, like two magnets against each other... Hopefully that isn't the case for you both, but open talking is the only way to find out. Wanting to commit after only two dates is a litle rushed regardless--you need time to learn more about each other anyways.

Best Answer

Yea..I guess i just didnt want to be friendzoned lol..happened to me too many times

Best Answer

She also told me i moved a lil too fast =O...lol

Best Answer

two dates doesn't equal commitment. If you like her keep going out with her..and don't worry about her not being your girl.

Best Answer

Lol but we kissed..so i figured she was ready =P

Best Answer

that's not how it works. As long as it's nice...and you guys are enjoying going out...why push the subject?

Best Answer

She means she doesn't want to seem easy and have sex too soon. That and she's been in a relationship awhile and wants to be able to be a free agent a little bit before committing again. Idk keep doing what your doing. Sounds like it's working well.

Best Answer

Yea and i respect that she isnt being too easy...i guess itll help if i tell her what i look for in a relationship? we have also have spanish class 2gether..Tuesdays and Thursdays

Best Answer

sounds to me like she either just wants affection/attention from you but might have her eyes on someone else which is why she said she just wants to be friends. or she had a traumatic relationship and doesnt trust you enough to let it all go, you know. just give her time, let her make the next move. shes ultimately in control and she knows it.

Best Answer

I know she is obviously interested in me cuz we made out and she went on a second date with me..and we make each other laugh n stuff..she just said she wants to know me a little better before comitting

Best Answer

im not doubting your belief in this girl, but women dont really ever know what they really want. dont get too butthurt if it goes south.

Best Answer