I am gay and she has never liked a girl previous to me. She explained how she has genuine feelings for me and the very next day she says we can only be friends. I told her I liked her also. She is still in school, fixing to graduate. Her mother makes her feel guilty about everything. As soon as her mother knew for sure she liked me she started saying things to make her daughter feel guilty. The mother knew secretly and the daughter didn't know at the time that she knew. She one words me in texts and lately what was an everyday conversation is now nothing. I was worried about the whole gay thing and how it would affect her the entire time anyways. I feel like she is ashamed of me and how she feels about me and she actually cares what people think. I don't know what to do. She works with me and I haven't saw her in two weeks and will see her Friday if she doesn't call in again. I wrote her a letter explaining how what happened made me feel and that I still respect who she is. HELP PLEASE
BaddBree BaddBree 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Don't take it personally. It's her mother who is making her feel ashamed.

Best Answer

I realize that, but I was just saying that BaddBree shouldn't take it personally and think there is anything wrong with her.

Best Answer

oh my give her time, let her have her space, time will heal, you gotta be steadfast and strong

Best Answer

Golly what a shock.

Best Answer

Find her and talk to her

Best Answer