prettytasty prettytasty 31-35, F 29 Answers Feb 8, 2011

I ask him to go to the other room and get them first. Then I make popcorn, watch, and when he's done I'll take a deep breath, highfive him, and die.

Best Answer

Ask someone I don't like to answer the door

Best Answer

Lol. I'll tell him to leave his business card. And I will definitely call when I need service!

Best Answer

More cowbell?

Best Answer

Pretend I'm not in!

Best Answer

quote the Bible to him by saying whatever you sow, so shall you reap...then tell him to go to hell

Best Answer

I'd swing that door open wide and holler "What the **** took you so long? Let's get this over with!!

Best Answer

say goodbye to everyone i care about say my prayers and embrace the sweet release.

Best Answer

Pack your bags. Or make sure you answer the door with a bible in your hand.

Best Answer

Lol id ansew it take his staff bash him on the side of the head kick him in the balls and then knock him out. Then id drag him into the broom closet and when he wakes.up tell him to kiss my as and hit him in the temple with my knee and then he still awake and confused I say oh I'm sorry you wanna be friends, then id befriend death even thou I kicked the **** outta him and he's hopelessly confused. Lol. Jkjk I'm not that phycotic

Best Answer

Invite him in for tea of course! :D

Best Answer

answer it and ask him if he wants a drink.... hope he does not take me..... but if its your time then it is

Best Answer

So your here for the initiation?

Best Answer

tell him he ment this address and send him to the ******* house i dont like

Best Answer

Invite him in for a few glasses of whiskey, and when hes drunk enough, convince him to reconsider his decision!

Best Answer

Did you say the Grim Reaper?

He's knocked,

I've Answered

I've Kicked his ***.

EP Link

Best Answer

Nothing. I never use the front door. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't open. :)

Best Answer

Ask him why he didn't use the bell.

Best Answer

Exit via the window?

Best Answer

chase him all the way to california

Best Answer