Mentally I understand he may sleep with me and leave me again. However. the real fight is in my heart. I dont understand how he can make me turn into a blubblering fool with out even trying. I can't help thinking could I really be in love with him? Thank you all for your answers! They really did help and if anybody wants the story from the beginning read my blog's about country boy blues.....its not totally upto date but I'll get it there.
skittlesbaby753 skittlesbaby753 22-25, F 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

run far and fast

Best Answer

everybody deserves a second chance & u deserve to be happy!..

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

ur very much welcome:)

Best Answer

How did he hurt you?

Best Answer

You can recycle glass, you can recycle plastic, you can even recycle paper, But, never, ever, ever recycle your ex,

Best Answer

Look I'm going through the same thing. As women we tend to love harder than men. Follow your heart an no matter what anyone say you know how you feel an what you an this guy been through

Best Answer

You may think he can turn you into a blubbering fool but he cant. That is you in your own mind thinking about things. That said, if you think it is totally senseless to get back together with him then don't. There are a lot of other perfectly good guys out there waiting to meet you that have not hurt you.

Best Answer

Go with your mind this time! Its necessary.

Best Answer

Hearts are stupid, listen to your mind.

Best Answer

It depends entirely on how he hurt you.

Best Answer

It sounds so petty, but our first "date" was a party at his house and he got really drunk and slept together. he didnt talk to me for 3 months and hes just now starting to come around. But every time I see him I want him

Best Answer

so if you sleep with him again he will disappear for another 3 months

Best Answer

Personally, I would take his behavior as immature, irresponsible and insulting. My self respect would not allow me to "want" him. How can you want someone you really don't know and who slept with you then ignored you for months? You deserve better than that.

Best Answer

He came to me and addmitted he was wrong and appologized. I've known him for about 4 years.

Best Answer

These are the details that need to be told in the beginning. Then forgive him and enjoy.

Best Answer

Sorry this is my 2nd day on this site....I'm still figuring it out and I ran out of space in the ? box

Best Answer