It's been two days and ive heard nothing from him, do i give up on him? (He said this a while ago, but i perserveered and its happened all over again)
milliemackintosh19 milliemackintosh19 18-21, F 24 Answers Mar 29, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Yes, give up on him or he'll have you dangling on a string. Move on and you will find someone one day who does want to be with you. You are young and the world is your oyster as they say. Good luck :)

Best Answer

Yes. He's just not that into you. Move on.

Best Answer

He's not unsure....you are......

Best Answer

Leave him alone. Then can give each other some times and space to think about it. If he really wants you he comes back. Otherwise you might not see him again.

Best Answer

Well what you do love is get on with your life and ignore him. <br />
Do you really want to be with somebody who has put you through this twice? <br />
You may feel you love him but its time to take control. <br />
I bet you have always done everything he wants??? If so you have not been a challenge. Men need a woman to have her own life and not be totally available. <br />
This is the game that keeps relationships alive. <br />
Learn to play it.

Best Answer

Ive played games in the past and they just dont seem to work out, so i tthought id be completely honest etc, he just keeps saying its not me, and that he just doesnt want a relationship. now im gunna have to sit back and watch him speak and see other girls which is horrible

Best Answer

Its not playing a game being independent and gaining emotional control of yourself. If you have your own friends, activities and do your own thing then you are more interesting as a person and that confidence shines through. Men hate clingy and who can blame them.
Its called being your own person and you should never sacrifice that for anybody.
If you have plans dont change them for a man unless its important to do so.
No matter how loved up you feel. Too much time together can make any relationship stale.
Show love and be loving but do it on your terms

Best Answer

....so you in the market for a new love?*grin*

Best Answer

How long have you been with him? My boyfriend left me but I kept trying/didnt let go and he has been with me more than a year since he left me now... He has also said the same thing again to me more than once, when we argue, but he never leaves... and always comes back.<br />
Maybe he gave you a second chance, but finally decided that he cant be in a relationship, or maybe he is just 1 of those men who doesnt think b4 he speaks?

Best Answer

Oh, and 2 days is nothing. I would wait a week before I think its all over. Iv had men come back after a month...

Best Answer

nope he finally told me yesterday its completely over, i dont know what to do with myself now. he just keeps saying 'youll meet someone better' etc etc. but i dont wanna hear **** like that, now ill have to endure months of jealousy while he gets with other girls, cos eventually its going to happen.

Best Answer

Give him a call see how you both feel

Best Answer

One word for you, "BOLT" !

Best Answer

why's that? do you think I'm just naive?

Best Answer

Simplify things (eg ... Your life!). I can't tell you how to do it. Still working on mine. It shouldn't be hard but still work. The kind if work where you say to yourself "I'm lucky I have this job. You know what I mean?
Smooth. If you start out with ripples you're looking at a title wave.
Smooth easy stressfree add your own adjectives in there. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks by thinking about the water.
Go on in if you think the waters fine. Too big a wave at the start us never any good unless your surfing.

Best Answer

Yes give up. Find someone who is really into you.

Best Answer

Move away. Its not something you want keep up with.

Best Answer

Not cool

Best Answer

Dump him, its his loss ... your a lovely person and too good for him.

Best Answer

I'd wait another couple of days, but it sure looks like it. It does take two to communicate, so you could try once more talking to him, but I wouldn't push it...

Best Answer

wake up

Best Answer

Yep. Walk away.

Best Answer

Yes, give up on him.

Best Answer