I dress in business conservative clothes. I only wear mascara and lip gloss.
BonySony BonySony 26-30, F 18 Answers Aug 30, 2010

It sounds like when you look too good he's afraid that other men will see you and he feels threatened by that. He may feel like he's not up to the competition.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's insecure and doesn't want other guys checking you out when you look good.

Best Answer

What an a-hole! He obviously doesnt want you stealing the limelight hun!

Best Answer

Beware. He is afraid you are stealing his shine. Dump him. He has issues you won't be able to fix or handle.

Best Answer

haha. damned if i know! is he some kind of hummerho narcissist? does he have low self esteem? do you think he fears you will steal his Thunder? wow. just wow.<br />
i was married to one of those. two of those actually. and i always just sank in the background and let them have their thunder while i became a stepping stone , although people around would bring me to the front line which would make them mad. So i would learn to keep my head down and act unaware (IM A VERY SWEET and HAPPY BOUNCY person) DONT LET HIM DO THIS TO YOU!!!! IT WILL RUIN YOU FOR YEARS!~!! no man is worth it hun! run run run far far away

Best Answer

Lots of people hit the nail on the head here...<br />
If he "pouts" I'm inclined to think he's insecure and doesn't want other men to look at you. I say this because my boyfriend absolutely loves it when I'm not "done up". He prefers my hair all wild and messy and jeans and a wife beater over my mini-skirts and halter tops. But, he in no way pouts or refuses to take me out because I'm dressed that way...he just prefers it the other way. And if he did...I'd tell him to kiss my *** and go out without him!

Best Answer

Going on what you've said it sounds like either he doesnt like what you wear when you dress up or hes insecure of how good you look when you do. I'm just being general, dont know enough about your relationship to be more accurate. Hope this helped and good luck, xxx

Best Answer

And don't forget that he might like to see you compare yourself to the better presented women in the room as well. This is a double whammy. Get the hell away from this insecure little pig and let yourself shine!

Best Answer

well, i think it's a good thing? HAH. he likes you at your worst. and i think it's pretty cute.

Best Answer

questi9on is why don't you like yourself with your hair down and without that cheap makeup and trashy clothes. Business casual and business clothes are all trashy looking. If you can't get paid for doing it naked or nearly naked why are you doing it, waiting around or wearing that?

Best Answer

Got no idea, you got such a cute kitty face.

Best Answer

He is obviously insecure. Most macho guys prefer to take their women out when she is dress her best, so they can flaunt her. If a guy does the complete opposite than he is threaten by other guys. He may feel like you are out of his league and other guys may look at you, and you may leave him for them lol. Be careful with someone like that because he can become controlling and start monitoring your wardrobe.

Best Answer