Perhaps a combination? What's your belief/understanding?
LivingDavid LivingDavid 46-50, M 17 Answers Mar 5 in Dating & Relationships

God is my highest authority. The Bible is the written word of God that we might know Him and worship Him. It is my daily guide. My family comes next in my list. My Christian brothers and sister, the Church, are on my list as well.

Best Answer

1)God. 2)His Word which is contained in the Bible.

Best Answer

God! The Bible is the word of the living God. Churches will fail you but he will not. Never trust in self!!! It will lead astray....But lean heavily on him.

Best Answer

heeheehee....the bible was written by a bunch of self serving men and then translated by a bunch of others who chose to interpret what they were translating, to suit their own desires. God, may or may not be...but the bible is the word of man.

Best Answer

The Bible was written by men of old as they were moved on by the Holy Ghost.

Best Answer

These verses changed my life forever. 2 Peter 1:20-21, "20But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, 21for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God." AND 2 Timothy 3:16-17, "16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Best Answer

This is where I got my reply from. :)

Best Answer

God is the highest authority.

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

Mom

Best Answer

Why think in hierarchies?

Best Answer

We all answer to someone.

Best Answer

God and the universe

Best Answer

My conscience.

Best Answer

Myself .

Best Answer

KGB

Best Answer

The DNA. Our masters just keep us alive to serve the ship.

Best Answer