Has anyone else noticed anything similar ?
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 8 Answers Feb 23 in Community

Yeah, I think it's been this way for a week or two. I'm not a fan of it. Another on of EP's improvements, I am sure.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Yes I have

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Yeah, but "Be it ever so jumbled, there's no place like home stream"

Best Answer

Ah, kb...you can make anything funny ;D

Best Answer

Thanks, bijoux, I try. Smiling is a good thing :)

Best Answer

I'm getting lots of stuff from people I don't know that are not even remotely related to my experiences. Weird sexual things, depressing things, completely random things.<br />
The other weird thing is that the posts that are supposed to be there are recent and in chronological order, the posts that are not supposed to be there are from hours or even days ago and don't change position in the homestream.

Best Answer

Yeah, I've got all sorts of rubbish going on there...

Best Answer

I treasure your posts but I do not understand what you are talking about here.

Best Answer

In your profile, there's the "homestream", which is supposed to show what's happening in your circle, or among your groups. You can narrow what you see by specifying 'by circle', 'experiences' or 'questions'. I was saying, even when I specific "circle" I'm seeing things about people who aren't in my circle and groups I would NEVER be part of or want to know anything about.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer