Taken from the Turing Test.
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 71 Answers Jan 18, 2012

Kills for fun<br />
Lies<br />
Blushes

Best Answer

I see you know your Mark Twain well Abbey .

Best Answer

You're good Abbey.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Cats and dogs both kill for fun,alot of preditors kill for fun.
My wifes cat is a lier, he try's to convence me that he has not been feed when I know that he has. He try's to make me believe that he was not just on the table when I know damn good and well that he was.
My dog may not be able to blush, but I know that he gets embarest. He ran after a ball once and smashed into a wall, I know he was embarested by it just by the way he acted after.

Best Answer

cats and dogs kill out of instinct

Best Answer

Not for fun but most of the ape's will kill their own.

Best Answer

pays for sex

Best Answer

Or needs to .

Best Answer

lol. hi Paschar, i hope you are having a good day

Best Answer

Yup , Cleaned out my old white posts to make room for the new year .

Best Answer

bt parrots give there intended mate food because they want that end result except they stay with them for life right enough

Best Answer

maybe the women parrots dont complain all the time

Best Answer

convinces themselves that they are not animals

Best Answer

Can think about their thinking.

Best Answer

practises necrophilia. Rats are pretty disgusting creatures, but you'll never see a rat **** another dead rat.

Best Answer

*waits for someone to recognize who I'm quoting*

Best Answer

nope :P George Carlin

Best Answer

Gets into Fu*king debt?

Best Answer

engages in fart contests

Best Answer

Has a form of written communication.

Best Answer

can be soulless and plastic

Best Answer

Brags about being evolved yet has proven over and over again that it cannot learn from it's own mistakes. Thousands and thousands of years of waging war, centuries of perversions, have we changed our behaviors? Not the least little bit.

Best Answer

you should read economics, until we stop wanting more than we have, and stop wanting a better life for tomorrow, we will never stop wars.

Best Answer

Trust other Human Beings...and eats for pleasure....

Best Answer

There are some domesticated animals that will eat until they are sick, I think that woud qualify as eating for pleasure.
There are many animal species that cooperate for survival, and that is a form of trust. Like Ant's and Bees. and many other social creatures.

Best Answer

Good point, however I believe all those attributes are clearly instinctive by nature...it's more dependent than trust...but good point...

Best Answer

Lets its off spring come back home.

Best Answer

is so diverse-criminals and saints---geniuses and idiots---cruel and kind

Best Answer

That tends to overdo everything, that is why they can't peacefully meditate like a cat sleeping for 18 hours a day... They worry too much about BS, they worry too much about the world, how the world perceives them and what they must do this second and moment in time to please the world, to be acceptable in society, to be the proper hypocrite, they are too out there... The human is the only animal with an EGO... And the EGo threatens to take away its peace, consumed by ego, bye bye peace... Humans tend to worry too much about EGO forgetting how to live... They think to make money and have all material riches is to live... Mmm, then they have never heard nor understand a cat's wisdom, to have absolutely feel nothing about the world while it sleeps peacefully... Don't care, they never take a break to "really dream real dreams" they are far too consumed with superficial dreams that the world planned out for them to dream and live...mmm... They just can't say "just f---k" it, f----k the world I wanna sleep and rest, stop feeding the machine!!!! Blah blah

Best Answer

ive always wished i was a cat for that reason

Best Answer

not if you were in the wild, then you would have to hunt for your dinner, and if you failed you starved.

Best Answer

Plots revenge!<br />
Has money and a pocket to put in.<br />
Can build a sky scraper, fly an airplane, drive a car, ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect.

Best Answer

dont bank on the revenge one, I have seen cat's wait and wait to get what they want.

Best Answer

That Goes to war just to break the boredom .

Best Answer

True, it makes one ashamed to be human.

Best Answer

Very true , one would also think there's enough of this earth to share as well .

Best Answer

Intentionally inflicts cruelty.

Best Answer

wants to get married :O

Best Answer

compares itself to other animals

Best Answer

Doesn't get along with it's own kind

Best Answer