THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 8 Answers Mar 6, 2011

Yup. Imperialistic bastards took them.<br />
I dunno what groplop is saying though. How did women lose in Roe V. Wade?<br />
We have some rights, we have the right to be angry, the right to complain, the right to speak about politics, Women can drive and vote, blacks are no longer slaves, workers can fight unsafe conditions....<br />
You know when you think about how free you really are you realize how better off you are than most people. It may not be perfect but would you rather we went back to total freedom? There would be chaos, mainly because some are weak, some are strong, some farm, some write, some give, others take. It really just comes down the simple fact that humans can't be trusted to govern themselves. They will always try to get just a little more.<br />
I mean for goodness sake, people had to be told it was wrong to have sex with animals in bible days! We've come quite a ways from that point.

Best Answer

I am a female my rights were taken away when they set precedent in Roe vs Wade. Human rights are taken away everyday when someone makes a stupid law. If you think you have rights in a democracy you are sorely mistaken.

Best Answer

Like a teeter-totter.

Best Answer

I don't really have an answer for this question, but what is it doing in the "food and drink" section? LOL.

Best Answer

Yes it is and yes it was and it will always be the same, unless the every single one of us starts taking control of themselves, its all too easy to take what comes but say 'such is life' but at the end of the day we are quite literally screwing the future further more into a facist run world, we dont even have democracy, we all believe we vote in leaders but we dont, theyre all in on NWO take over, the health systems/religion/education is all a big lie to set one against another, to take freedom and rights away by systematic brainwashing, its a fear tactic and its working, we fight for our rights but we dont act upon the issue, we need to turn educated ideals away from government, we need to see what they have planned. Its not just to have one man fed and another starve, its not moral to be 'better than someone else' its not understandable to allow peadophiles back onto streets after ruining a childs (or several) life, its not right we believe material goods are needed when reality expresses life is precious no matter who that life is, we are a confused human race who cant give much in fear of no returned benefit or fear we are weak in compassion,for human rights needs to apply? Who is willing to go the whole way or ignore upon morals?

Best Answer

groplup appears to feel at a loss to demand women carry the child instead of abort.<br />
while lots of women celebrate the freedom to choose as a great accomplishment.

Best Answer

That's about right. To this day. It's like swimming so you won't drown. Stop paying attention for one second and all of our "natural" rights will be snatched away. I think humans were a big mistake.

Best Answer

You mean like the Social Contract was a joke?

Best Answer

um ...I think so ...got any olives ?

Best Answer