We were invited to a friend's party & both went I talked with you after you arrived But because we didn't sit very close to each other, I talked with my friend more You talked with some of my other friends who were attending as well We all stayed out late, until you had to leave As you were leaving, one of my friends yelled "I love you!" to you; all the other girls laughed at her After some silence, you said "I love you too" but I couldn't tell if you meant it fully or was just going along with it Then she said she would ask our friend for your # And you said you would give it to her now So she ran towards you & you gave it to her She said she would text you a lot all the time & laughed Then you left for home When we got up & went onto the lit porch I casually told the girl that we'd dated She said "I'm sorry I'd flirted w/ him in front of you" She told one of her friends she now felt weird that she did that in front of me I told her it didn't really matter But really, it kind of did
LoveIsAConfusingThing LoveIsAConfusingThing 16-17, F 3 Answers May 31 in Dating & Relationships

wow that must have been awkward for u

Best Answer

Yeah it was. A bit depressing as well since I still love him. Especially since she was the first girl I've ever seen flirt with him.

Best Answer

was the break up recent

Best Answer

Almost 3 months ago. 1st boyfriend, 1st breakup.

Best Answer

aww, yeah that'd be hard to get over. It'll get easier

Best Answer

I know. Right now, I just wish I weren't so jealous about all this. Before I got a crush on him and we started dating this wouldn't have bothered me in the slightest bit.

Best Answer

I feel you, have you started talking to any new people

Best Answer

Yeah. But I don't have any romantic feelings for them right now. And it's summer vacation now, so it's a bit hard to see them a lot.

Best Answer

i see, well in a way it's good that the girl flirted with him cus it'll help you get used to how it's going to be.

Best Answer

Guess so. I will admit though, she did very well at flirting. I still need some more practice.

Best Answer

lol it comes in time, next time have a notepad ready

Best Answer

I did. In my head. I took notes.

Best Answer

i would just get interested in someone else

Best Answer

Right now for me, that's easier said than done.

Best Answer