Now their 3 month old baby doesn't have a mother or father. People commit suicide are selfish however, I'd like to think there's a special place in hell for people who commit murder / suicides. note: get professional help if you're suicidal or homicidal. Out of respect, I must mention his girlfriend's name because all too often the names of victims aren't known: KASANDRA PERKINS
zeeva70 zeeva70 41-45, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

i think the whole thing is a horrible tragedy and its too bad he felt he had to kill his girlfriend or maybe it was an accident, idk....inevitably he was next or in his mind that was his only way out.

Best Answer

No idea--I have no idea what happened or why. It's a terrible tragedy, but I have no idea what was in his mind so I can't just call him an arsehole.

Best Answer

Does it matter what was in his head and why he made the stupid decisions he did? Just trying to figure out what thoughts would make what he did ok?

Best Answer

It wouldn't make it okay, but it might explain what happened. Particularly since they're now talking about his history of multiple concussions and resultant brain damage might be a factor. To me an "arsehole" is someone who does something purposefully and knowing fully it's stupid.

Best Answer

But he could very well be an arsehole. They're calling it a domestic dispute. Family and friends say their relationship was strained after the baby was born. He didn't want her going out with the baby at home. She'd gone to a concert the night before she was killed. His mother was visiting helping with the baby. They began to argue around 7 am and he shot her at 7:50 am. Then drove himself to the staduim, thanked his coaches and shot himself in front of them.

Best Answer

Can't comment because you know more about the situation than I do. Still, I have trouble thinking "arsehole" as opposed to "sad", "pitiful", etc.

Best Answer

And you are such an expert on life<br />
Do you know all the FACTS<br />
Yes I thought so you don't<br />
edit: What are your professional qualifications?

Best Answer

I'm not an expert on life... I'm just upset and sad about the tragedy. Are you saying there's a justifiable reason, such as an illness, for his actions?

Best Answer

I feel sorry BUT I am not taking the emotional point of view I am taking the rational view as I don't know all of the information

Best Answer

Btw, professionally qualifications aren't necessary to share opinions on EP.

Best Answer

So in other words you have no qualifications at all
I am a qualified financial counsellor, plus Certificate 4 in social welfare

Best Answer

You need psychiatry ... that's the only one that matters right *here* lol

Best Answer

I think it was horrible for him to murder her, as if she had nothing more to live for.<br />
It wasn't fair to her, her family, or their child.

Best Answer

yup hes a murderer and a coward and dead

Best Answer

It is heart breaking. Far beyond what I can understand.

Best Answer

It's a horrible tragedy.

Best Answer

for the pain he's caused to the families involved, sure. for taking his own life, not so much... that's called natural selection.

Best Answer

Hoping their daughter doesn't inherit his curse.

Best Answer