Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 11, 2013 in Community

This is true oh wise one

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Sounds good ...<br />
It's mainly .. not taking this place seriously ... and not believing everything you see. :)

Best Answer

That's true too. Some people take me too seriously here.

Best Answer

for me, the key to EP is knowing when to hold back your temper, when to hold back foul, malicious, and meaningless opinions, .,. i think those who bring out the worst in you may be an instrument to evaluate yourself for the better, though they don't knew us personally, but not an accident that we met them here,.,

Best Answer

I disagree with the last part, everyone thinks people that'll foul here are here to test us and see what makes us tick. I think those people are just a-holes. If they think messing with people online is fun then they have bigger issues than I do

Best Answer

partly true, i even had a friend here who was so upset coz of that kind of people.,. i encountered 3x people like that, but i gently corrected them for their words.. afterall, i believe that's part of the purpose of EP, Experiencing People like them...hehe

Best Answer

I'm learning how to understand some people's crazy. I don't like it but it's just a way I get by here. With others, some people are just out of reach and outlandish and weird I have to block.

Best Answer

Noone brings out the worst in me,i laugh to much maybe. Haha

Best Answer

Maybe it's time for the baby to get tucked in again. You're too hyped today young one. Lol Jk

Best Answer

Shut up,hahaha

Best Answer

Hehe. How's your day so far little miss crappy?

Best Answer

You'll keep,it was good thanks.

Best Answer

Welcome. Is it morning or almost time for bedtime so I can tuck you in?

Best Answer

For me to know and you to guess,hahaha

Best Answer

I don't need to guess. I get my tucks when I want ;)

Best Answer

Mr Confident.

Best Answer

Take a gander at my "ego" ;)

Best Answer

I'll leave you and your ego and get out of here,haha

Best Answer

Ok thanks ugh Jk lol

Best Answer