I wasted the rest of my tokens on this question.
decept decept 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

was smacked in the face when the Kool-aid man slammed through...

Best Answer

Yelled at the kidz in the yard

Best Answer

bossy mother

Best Answer

Looked out across the creosote bushes and burro brush at her old truck she had fitted with tracks last year. She reached in the pocket of her coveralls and checked for her keys. Looking to the right she saw the rusty can with hydrolic fluid and wondered if the trucks hydrolic tank was full, the backhoe she had built for it was leaking a little from the upper cylinder. She stepped out into the desert heat and made her way toward the vehicle stopping to take a drink of hot water from a two liter bottle which she then threw into the truck. Small white clouds hung over the mountains in the distance , about an hours drive away...............

Best Answer

and watched as the UPS driver parked and delivered the large package she's been waiting on for days . It was her new Sybian . she recalled what the brochure said The Sybian really is the strongest vibrator out there, and it's incredibly versatile. Even women who prefer a lower vibration level will love it. You can use it at low speed, high speed; with penetration, without; with a lover or by yourself. The included instruction manual encourages the user to try different ways of using the Sybian. If you want to become multi-orgasmic, this is definitely the vibrator to own.

Best Answer

told me I have a son and demanded child support<br />

Best Answer

demanding woman...it is for the best though I am sure.

Best Answer

shivered in anticipatation

Best Answer

smiled

Best Answer

Waited for the man to open it. He lost a lot of brownie points for making her wait. I feel sorry for him. She seems like she is hard work!

Best Answer

spat

Best Answer

...then started tap dancing with her saggy boobs hanging out her blouse.

Best Answer

threw her tampons at it

Best Answer