What does it mean?
Fluffypanda Fluffypanda 18-21, M 10 Answers Jul 7, 2011

It often happens that some words represent a reality that is no longer felt. Humans can keep inventing concepts and words and expand the limits of language. I think we can decide to use words as a social code to belong to a group or we may question what vision it conveys. <br />
Also learning foreign languages gives you access to other concepts.<br />
Someone that is willing to perceive a wider reality will see beyond the available linguistic tools and create new tools.

Best Answer

all you can be is your self and talk the way you have been talking and do not care how other people say about how you talk ?

Best Answer

"That about which we cannot speak, we must pass over in silence." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein

Best Answer

Quite tragic since the vocabulary of the average American is shrinking, and is less than 10% of the English language.

Best Answer

Intoxicating.... you back off... me and my stout..am happy with my own words to limits my mind.. cheers from Singapore..

Best Answer

Ah, but the mind, will continue to soar..<br />
Feelings, are un-boundless.<br />
And, Beauty, transcends..

Best Answer

That is a quote but from what? I can't seem to recall anything I watched or heard involving the quote. So who are you quoting?

Best Answer

I think it's Ludwig Wittgenstein

Best Answer

clever..but i have to say watch it.. he is full of surprises...

Best Answer

Nope -- I often know something but can't think of the correct words at the time

Best Answer

Look like you as a old timer has someone to brush about... here..

Best Answer