Elverbasse Elverbasse 13-15 15 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Lord of the rings is more interesting and picturesque

Best Answer

The Lord of the Rings, because they have all the hotties.

Best Answer

The Lord of the Rings, because the battle for Middle Earth was an epic battle involving the whole of that world. The saviour of that world was so small and insignificant, and so much rested upon him....the lives of entire armies. We doubted him because he was a hobbit....a creature of such small stature.....and unknown depth. The same was true in the Potter books....an individual was tasked with the destruction of the ultimate evil...but one always had the sense that Harry would win....that he was fated to win....and Harry was the model of a hero.

Best Answer

LOTR was written by a linguist who developed his own languages and creation myth. The world Tolkien created has far more depth. Harry Potter seems trite. If Rowling needed an explanation or a character she would just magically create them out of magic.

Best Answer

Lord of the Rings......I just like it more.

Best Answer
Best Answer

thats a hard one but , lord of the rings cause the idea is crazy I'm not saying that harry potter isn't but yeah u know what i mean.

Best Answer

The both movies are pretty good but from my oppinion LOTR because i am a medieval fan and the story was EPIC and its easy to watch when you want to relax after a hard day.

Best Answer

Harry potter is an honest attempt to entertain by telling a story. Lord of the rings is vealed christian propiganda I knock off points for trying to slip people sick bull ****, hard to enjoy it.

Best Answer

Id say Harry Potter i did read all the books and watched all the movies and there just was something in it that I likes. But LOTR is just my cup of tea.

Best Answer

I enjoyed reading HP more than LOTR because the text is simpler, so there is more space to focus on the story, and because I literally started HP when I was 5, I grew up with it, and it wove its way irrevocably into my life.

Best Answer