Be sexy available for him to be blunt, if he chooses to act on it fine, if not no worries. Try to keep things that usually might stress him on a back burner, make sure he gets enough sleep or rest and is eating right. Gentle exercise, swimming or even a sauna works well too. Sorry if the advice sounds a bit too "woman must look after her man" I'm not sure how else to phrase it and that's not my intention. Basically don't push him but provide opportunities for him to help himself and keep potential stresses out of his minds eye.

Best Answer

No, I totally understand you don't have the intention to give a "woman must..."-advice!
Thank you for your help! :))

Best Answer

no worries :)

Best Answer

I guess you have heard how dogs and cats can de-stress a person. Just touching him and bring tea or a warm snuggle. A brisk walk and look at the world around him. Listen de stresses. Repeat what he says so he knows you are listening. Mostly people just need to spue out stuff and need not real response.

Best Answer

You are so right - I think it will do very well when I show him that I am listening and that there is no need to explain himself like he has to around other people.
Thank you :) Well put!

Best Answer

You could lighten up- maybe a joke or 2 could help

Best Answer

Oh yeah, laughing is great. Part of plan! :)
Thank you for your help

Best Answer