You were 15 at best- You have been indoctrinated into his world, which seems unhealthy. Get help to set healthy boundaries. Life with an adict is hell-and he hasn't been away from you long enough to trust his sobriety-godspeed

Best Answer

You were a child how old is he?

Best Answer

we started dating when i was 16 and he was 18. I am now 21 years old and he is 24.

Best Answer

being friends is better than trying to avoid him or think about what he is up to.

Best Answer

Just do what your heart tells you to do - in other words you must take care of yourself because you are the only one who will.

Best Answer

What's wrong? Does it feel like it's just too early? Cause if you aren't over the relationship and not exactly ready to be friends tell him "I'm sorry, I'm not ready to be friends yet, I need time to get over everything."

Best Answer

it isn't that bad. this can mean he wants to get back together with you

Best Answer

What do you want? Do you want to sever all ties? Is that something you can be comfortable with?

Best Answer