jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 11 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Ratings ... there is a segment of the population glued to the story which I don't why. Myself I don't want to hear that monster's name anymore so I will be cruising past the news for the next week unless something consequential happens

Best Answer

The circus is disgusting and exploitive.

Best Answer

Excellent point! It also encourages copy cat crimes, I think

Best Answer

I shut the tv coverage of Colorado off. Enough is enough! Story after story, reliving the horror ad infinitum.

Best Answer

Privacy is very limited. You can't do anything without SOMEONE knowing about it or eavesdropping -_-

Best Answer

Sometimes they care. <br />
Sometimes it is for their stories.

Best Answer

Man, that debate is as Old as Journalism. There's no answer really...especially since Americans seem to have abolished the idea of Appropriateness or Taste.

Best Answer

Well ive seen some bad things happen to my bfs place. Shot out windows of house trucks etc. Nice heart torched out the room we shared. Znyway when its fantasy it stays here and im worried. How do u know ppl will quit ******* with your current situation.?

Best Answer

they lose that when they become a celebrity.

Best Answer