Questionator Questionator 26-30 119 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Question of the Day

ok i have to be frank here....if i have had a dirty talk with my man the previous night ... the next morning i get a lil lost and i give out these faint occasional smiles...even while walking down the road. the memories of the explicit desc<x>ription of how we both tried to excite each other up and use of certain words makes me smile. :) blush*

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The moment the love of my life said yes to my proposal of marriage. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Everything-Changed-In-1-Moment/1911043" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I didn't see that you answered this question until after it had been resolved. That was sweet of you to say that about me.

Best Answer

A joke told by Ned Kelly on EP about a man visiting his psychiatrist wearing nothing but cling wrap. The man asks the psychiatrist, "Do you think I am crazy?" and the psychiatrist replies, "No, but I can see your nuts!"<br />
I frequently visit the psychiatrist with my son and at times the subjects discussed are extremely depressing. But I recall that joke of Ned's and it brings a smile to my face every time I am sitting in the psychiatrist's waiting room.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

walking home in the rain from school and my nana waiting at the door with a warm towel and hot cup of tea. I miss her.

Best Answer

Lots of them. One of the more memorable ones was when I came back from Viet Nam and we landed and the crew announced over the intercom "Welcome to Travis Air Force ba<x>se, California and THE FREE WORLD BEYOND." Every GI on the plane cheered and realized that they had made it. We made it back ALIVE.

Best Answer

When my daughter was just learning to talk, I told her we were having chicken for supper, and she said; "Cluck, Cluck!" When my son was 4 years old and going to play t-ball. He said he didn't want to play in shorts, cause he is tired of playing short-stop. When my 3 year old daughter rubs my back, and says, I'm petting you mama. My children are my best memories, and my wedding day to my loving husband.

Best Answer

When my two year old Grandson told me that he has a best friend now and when I asked him who his best friend was, he looked at me with earnest blue eyes and said "You and Pappa are my best friend Granny." The fact that he thinks of us as one unit, as one big loving force will make me smile forever.

Best Answer

Four times, actually. My first kiss, my first sex, my wedding day and the day my son was born. All four are indelibly printed on my mind.

Best Answer

Pretty much anything my 15 year old says or does. But one night in particular stands out. She was laying down getting ready to go to sleep and I kept talking. ( it was a Saturday night) She looked at me and said" Will ya'll please hush and let me go to sleep, I got to get up and worship Jesus in the mornin' and he doesn't need to see me with bags under my eyes, GEEZ! LOL, she's a laugh a minute.

Best Answer

sweet :-)

Best Answer

the night my best guy friend that i had had a crush on ever since the second grade told me that he felt the same way and i panicked and said "Yeah I thought about us being together alot" after an akward pause i finished by saying " but then i thought that would be like having sex with my brother and that is gross" lol we are still friends but that is so funny to both of us and no we never dated lol he gets a kick out of it when he brings up how i "shot him down"

Best Answer

when she FINALLY had her period.

Best Answer

the day her periods finally stopped.

Best Answer

Being one of the 3 stooges with my friends, its a bit crazy and hysterically funny. Brings a lot of smiles and crazy looks.

Best Answer

When my daughter was on stage and was awarded "Greatest Academic Achievement" in kindergarten. Never been so proud.

Best Answer

Watching Robot Chicken and laughing so hard I blacked out. Seriously, I had to back it up to see what I missed.

Best Answer

The day I trip and fell on the floor the first day my husband came to see me. That was the day I literally feel in love.

Best Answer

October 21, 2010: the day my title changed to fiance'.

Best Answer

My first memory, when I was 2 years old looking out the screen door at my sister getting on the school bus. It was such a sad time for me, because I wanted my sister back. I smile when I think about it because of the innocence and love that I had.

Best Answer

My first.....

Best Answer

After many years of dealing with an Alcoholic...its been a tough road. so many times i wanted to walk away. But something held steady. Well he's now well on the way in recovery. 3 months sober. About 2 weeks ago at a friends bbq. He was acting a little like a school boy around me and couldnt quite figure it out. He's not one big on public displays of emotion or saying I love you etc. Vey stoic. So anyways here is BBQ'ing some food and acting giddy lol. He finally holds up a glass of pop and says to me" here is to the first BBQ of the summer, to my best friend and lover. To whom I owe my success to , who has always been there for me even when I couldn't, I love you and I am happy your in my life" then i got a peck on the cheek. I felt like he married me in that moment. this always and will always bring a smile to my face.

Best Answer

Knowing when I wake up EP will be here :D

Best Answer