travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I don't know if I really knew right away, but my ex claims he can know the future because he just "knows" people. I feel as though I am similar, I can recognize others energy and in that sense I "know" them. though when he told me that I shouldn't get another dog because I will be depressed, it just clearly made me realize how much I was lieing to myself about him. ( I have 1 chihuahua and a cat and I was talking about getting another dog). I felt like he was manipulating not understanding. I may have been a little sad if I wasn't able to train the dog, but depressed accounts for one emotion I would feel getting another dog, it does not account for the happiness and love I would have as well. He didn't seem to get that, and if you truly knew me, you would get that. I love animals! <br />
He also thinks people are simple, and I think people are complex, and when I realized that he thinks he knows people, and yet can still be hurtful or hold things against them, that was when I realized I can't be with someone like that, cuz I know within my soul that if you truly can see the truth about life then you wouldn't make those sorts of claims about others.

Best Answer

karmas not a *****, shes just a realist.

Best Answer

People aren't simple.

Best Answer

that is what I say!

Best Answer

something inside my throat and chest felt like it had shrunk and I could not breathe....

Best Answer

when she said she would call the cops and make up a lie to send me to jail

Best Answer

He hadn't talked to me in two weeks. I called him, texted him and he wouldn't respond. I was asking myself what I did wrong and one day he finally called back and said that we needed to "talk" and I was like " okay..." <br />
So he came over and he had told me to sit down, he stood in front of me and said " I've been cheating on you for a few months." I got up, slapped him, yelled at him and asked him who. He was looking away and wouldn't respond, so I asked him again, this time louder. He finally screamed " I cheated on you with Kristin!" <br />
Kristin was my best friend. I told him to get out, he started walking as I followed him to the door, making sure he would get out, without throwing a pity party towards all my friends. He turned around and looked at me before he exited the door and asked " Can I have the tickets to the dance?" I pushed him out and slammed the door, running up to my room crying.

Best Answer

Wow, that was wrong in so many ways, sorry that he hurt you like that.

Best Answer

Well, not to be a debby downer but he has hurt me way more than that. That, was just the first time I knew it was over. He did so many bad things to me, my family and my friends and it's lead all the way up to going to court. If he's convicted, he will be getting 20 years in prison.

Best Answer

When she said she had never actually desired to be physically sexual with anyone in her entire life.<br />
...Which explained why the marriage wasn't working.

Best Answer

I cried...........

Best Answer

when they told me she didn't make it.

Best Answer

Ow. :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I'll let you know....

Best Answer

I cried.

Best Answer