5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

You're becoming more aware of the results of them....People my age always look like we're mean....Far from it....Its because of what we've seen or experience for years and provide sound advice most of the time...

Its like when our kids first start driving, we tell them all the dangers to look out for not because we think they're reckless but because of what we've seen for years on the highways....Its real...

Now you're noticing sort of the same thing with relationships I suspect...Its not always pretty - Love hurts and leaves scars you can't always see...and, they're deep.

Best Answer

That's called being jaded...

Best Answer

You and me both!

Best Answer

you're neither courageous nor foolish enough to risk for a casual thing. but, when you least expect it, you'll observe one so fascinating and extraordinary, you'll pursue her.

Best Answer

Because you are too afraid.

Best Answer

You've learned through observation that human beings are totally ****** in the head, but that's only part of the equation of life. Without the pain, grit, and strife of life, you can never truly appreciate the good times. Through experience we can learn to enjoy less desirable elements of people. Accept the inevitability of heartbreak and move on. You'll be better for it.

Best Answer

You find it hard to relate to people who are not like you in some way?

Best Answer

Because everything seems so complicated.

Best Answer

I disagree. But not about to get into a discussion with you on something that to me seems to be a stupid stereotype on women and lack of responsibility on behalf of men. Good day.

Best Answer

Every time I see this tone, it makes me laugh soooooo hard. I can't believe that you actually believe in this.

Best Answer

I'm the same way, I see through people's bs, I am definitely jaded.

Best Answer