bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 6 in Community

It gets more complicated the more you know, you recognize then how things should be and why but have to deal with a system created by people who don't.

Best Answer

Because when you know little, it is easy to make a choice, to come to some sort of conclusion, because you are only considering a few aspects and you are ignorant of the rest. When you come to learn more, there are more things to consider, and its not easy to make conclusions because everything depends and relates to all the things that you now know about a subject! Whatever conclusion or choice you make at this point is more enlightened, but much much harder to reach...

Best Answer

Set upon conquering vast territories and far-flung peoples, it is said that Alexander the Great wept because there were no more worlds left to conquer. However, the truth is that near the end of his life he wept rather because there were so many worlds to conquer, and he had not yet conquered even one.<br />
So it is for us. The more we know, the better we understand how little we know.

Best Answer

It's a bugger isn't it. It gets worse too, you're still only a kid :)

Best Answer

the more I learn, the more uncomplicated things get. I want answers, and I won't be satisfied until I get them.

Best Answer