1down5up 1down5up 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Hobbies

people in Chicago actually stopped driving to let a momma duck and her babies cross the road this is very rare cuz they r very rude so most times either they wont cross or they will but one or two don't make it cuz of traffic

Best Answer

Aww, I miss my cute ducks. Someone stole them :( they were so little.

Best Answer

awe that's terrible im sorry

Best Answer

I knooooow. It was 2 years ago, but they were my little babies. The littlest one was named Kevin. He limped when he walked and couldn't swim. He would sit on my lap or my husband's lap when he watched his brothers and sisters swim in the kiddie pool. We could put a little bit of water in a plastic left overs container do he could dabble and splash around and squeak. They were unique for sure. His siblings would protect him. I've never seen that before in baby ducks. Aaaany way...boo hoo. lol

Best Answer

The light shimmering across the water with dawn breaking as my Dad and I reached Antigua after sailing from Cadiz.

Best Answer

My mom's smile :)

Best Answer

LOVE THIS!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I watched my father pass away after life support was pulled. Peaceful.

Best Answer

Absolutely beautiful. I am so blessed I was there with my entire family when my Dad passed away.

Best Answer

the whole family was there and dont get me wrong it was really sad but then there was no more struggle for him anymore

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing and caring :)

Best Answer

Thank you also. :D

Best Answer

Having dinner at Olive Garden, we watched a teenaged boy push a very old woman in a wheelchair up to a table. He made sure she was comfortable, helped her order. They had a great conversation before the meal came. They laughed, talked. He cut her food for her when the meal came. It was just the two of them in their own little world. I asked the waitress if she knew if they were having a special occasion. She said, no, that the young man had just gotten his first paycheck from his first job, and wanted to take his greatgrandmother out for dinner. How special that is. Most teens forget that their grandparents exist. We paid for their meal on the way out. They were beautiful.

Best Answer

This made me teary eyed. Thank you so much for sharing.

Best Answer

I think it affected everyone in the restaurant. All conversaton stopped as we watched them. So, so intimately beautiful.

Best Answer

I hope my nieces and nephews will do the same with my Mom. If not, I'll give them money and say "take grandma out to dinner, or else." lol jk jk

Best Answer

There are some things in nature that put me into just pure awe mode...the beauty of it all will never cease to inspire me. Plus, just the way I feel when I'm in it...so peaceful. Also this...forewarning...GAG alert...this is corny, but true...when my husband looks at me in this certain way...I don't know, it's like he's admiring me through this loving smile he gives me...I adore that look from him...makes me melt :}

Best Answer

Awww, no gagging here. lol!

Best Answer

:}

Best Answer

My two year old daughter and three month old boxer looking at me innocently when confronted with 'Who broke the flower vase?'

Best Answer

Ooohh! LMAO!! Cute!

Best Answer

my kids

Best Answer

Women

Best Answer

Looking out over the bay at night, when the moon is full and shining on the water. That may sound obvious, but it's really one of my favourite things.

Best Answer

My own mind and everything around us.

Best Answer

aside from my children's faces, nature....

Best Answer

My daughter's faces :)

Best Answer