knel123 knel123 26-30, M 90 Answers Jul 4, 2011

Organized religion.

Best Answer

it has always been

Best Answer

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
[The Inquisition exits]
Chapman: I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

Best Answer

The Most DANGEROUS weapon in the world is a pen.With a pen a person can write about his feelings,thoughts & decisions.Great wars has been called off with the use of pen,Many great authors,poets,economists and people from various successive fields have often said and called The Pen to be the most dangerous weapon in the World.

Best Answer

Beautiful and VERY true answer

Best Answer

A nasty tongue.

Best Answer

ignorance

Best Answer

that is a really good answer

Best Answer

justin beiber

Best Answer

lolz

Best Answer

LOL.. You made my day :D

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

hahahaha thanks for making me laugh

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Best Answer

ahhhhhhhhhhh that's gotta be the power of the *****. men do anythng for it.....anything!

Best Answer

I feel the dangerous weapon is the human toungue.<br />
It is bone less so control less.<br />
It can hurt more than any other weapon.<br />
So also the words which come out can never go back.<br />
It they are sharp they literally pierce the person in front.

Best Answer

...I know its a cliche but Absolute Power which corrupts Absolutely

Best Answer

chuck norris

Best Answer

Since a retarded man has the strength of 10 men and chimpanzee have the strength of ten men. I`d say a retarded chimpanzee.

Best Answer

And thus started the Planet of the Apes

Best Answer

Peoples stupidity.

Best Answer

The tongue

Best Answer

THE THOUGHTS OF A PERSON ABOUT TO KILL, BECAUSE THEY CAN

Best Answer

STD(sexually transmitted disease)

Best Answer

The most dangerous weapon in the world is the psychotypical collective mind. I made up psychotypical. I consider it the widespread undiagnosed mental illness of "normal" society. It causes all major suffering in in the world. Many of the people that realize this and cannot force themselves into it are currently considered i'll. People that do force themselves into it tend to have emotional problems.

Best Answer

psychotypical, sounds like a good word.
it is definitely a real and tragic symptom of humanity, the compounding social proofs of collective ignorance and lowest common denominators, the pride in ignorance, the strutting about validated for any petty evil by some symbol like a cross or a king

Best Answer

I've been paying attention to it and discussing it with a psychologist. I notice things in the majority of people that are quite fallable in logic and practice. I got the idea for the word reading about autism. In the autism community they call people with normal neurological function neurotypical.

Best Answer

Hopefully, your turn of a phrase - psychotypical - will catch on, as a meme. I think it describes the current status quo of the daily social-speak we hear constantly.

Best Answer

humans filled with hate and voilence......

Best Answer

Forked Tongue or a doormat. The only people who appreciate a doormat are people with dirty shoes...

Best Answer

A brand-new thesaurus in the hands of a college freshman taking Composition 101.

Best Answer

Loose tongue

Best Answer

The human mind.<br />
All evil arises from there and then magnifies into different forms.

Best Answer

All of these responses saying "loose tongue," or "mouth," etcetera, can be neatly summed up by your reply. For a disciplined mind can solve the aforementioned "problems".

Best Answer