Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 22-25, M 21 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Health

Impossible to pick out.

Best Answer

Losing my son

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

That's sad.. :(

Best Answer

heart broken

Best Answer

Would have to be finding that my girlfriend slept with two of my mates , while i was working my *** off at sea . Never thought i would get over it ,but i have ,and life is good .

Best Answer

painful in what way ? . . . physically would have to go to hitting an 18 wheeler head on at a combined rate of 130 mph . . . psychologically would be go to the entire month of my suicide attempt . . . emotionally would go to the day my dad told me when I was 9 that he said this time without the yelling and calming said that he truely wished he never had me . . .

Best Answer

all 3 of them are sad.. btw is that really an 18 wheeler?

Best Answer

indeed . . . yup . . . then after bouncing off him 3 more cars hit me head on before coming to a complete stop . . . needless to say I missed that day of work . . . hahaha

Best Answer

I wonder how u survived.. u must be an angel then.. O__O

Best Answer

nah . . . but one was watching over me that day for sure . . . 8D

Best Answer

probably.. ^O^.. :)

Best Answer

The day my daughter said "I hate you".<br />
I knew it was coming eventually and I thought I was prepared. Still...it tore at me

Best Answer

aww.. :(

Best Answer

not knowing about my parents, siblings and other family members. Not having any friends or someone to accompany me..

Best Answer

That's bad.... :(

Best Answer

Listening to the prawn sandwich tossers trying to sing.

Best Answer

that must be painful..

Best Answer

death of my parents...and loosing the love of your life

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Having to clean up my mistakes daily en masse

Best Answer

Having to put my Cat friend "Buddy" down , he was dieing , so came the mercy call , best buddy i ever had

Best Answer

Putting my 16 year old dog to sleep back in 87.

Best Answer

From birth to current age 34

Best Answer

really??..

Best Answer

Honestly yes. I wish you knew my story and all the tragedy

Best Answer

I just read ur profile intro.. I think u should write down ur story so people can know about it.. :)

Best Answer

or u wish to maintain confidentiality? its ur choice after all..

Best Answer

my ex punching me in the face. I remember with each punch i felt severe pain. When my sister's bf dragged him off of me, I ran into my room and there was blood covering the top of my shirt. I thought he had broken my jaw because I was unable to move it. I don't think i'll ever forget it either. :(

Best Answer

U should send him to jail!!!.. scums like that don't deserve a place in society..

Best Answer