EBflea EBflea 16-17, F 15 Answers Feb 27, 2009

I am a divorced 43 year old mother of four. I have not dated or anything for the past 7 years, and my confidence was at an all-time low. Then, out of the blue, a 20 something co-worker sent me a very flirty email. I was extremely flattered and I felt an excitement that I hadn't felt in a very long time. Not that anything happened. He's much too young for me, but just the idea that someone out there could have those thoughts about me was very uplifting.

Best Answer

Being dragged by my BF, to my friend's house, after work and finding all my friends there to throw me a Quarter Century bday party. We all had bdays within a span of 6 weeks. We kept up this tradition to our 40th (so far).<br />
Don't know if this is THE most pleasant but the first surprise that came to mind.

Best Answer

I won a holiday in a Reader's Digest competition, 25 word answer to a question. I sent in 3 entries, the first 2 were shortlisted, and when they read the 3rd they chose me as the winner. <br />
The trip was for 4 persons [me, then husband, son and my sister] to fly from Australia to Singapore then a week's cruise in a luxury cruise ship from Singapore to Malaysia and Thailand and back again.<br />
It was an amazing holiday and an incredible surprise when I was told I had won. Going on a cruise had been my dream holiday!

Best Answer

The day I found out my exwife was pregnant and the day my ex step daughter called me dad for the first time.

Best Answer

The love of my Thomas....hehehehe<br />
The picture reminds me of him...hehehehe

Best Answer

Delightful.....HEEEEEE'S ~ A ~ KEEEEEEPER! Hold on tight girl!

Best Answer

I woke up this morning.

Best Answer

My valentines present this year. My boyfriend recorded music for me. :)

Best Answer

Getting a letter from a girl I didn't think I'd ever hear from again. This was back in the days of snail mail.

Best Answer

it will be....

Best Answer

Having to cancel last-minute for a volunteer activity that I signed up for (and feeling really bad about it), only to be offered the coveted position of network coordinator by the man who organized the activity, right as I was apologizing.

Best Answer