Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 18 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Hobbies

Unfortunately, the NRA and their terror tactics hold more power than the president in this country.

Best Answer

oh-blah-ma will lose.....

Best Answer

I don’t know who will win but I do know American citizens will lose

Best Answer

Hopefully the law abiding, armed citizens will win. There are things that the government can't do, and that's take away the weapons from those who legally own them. That is until the new Hitler does away with the Second Amendment.

Best Answer

They have gotten away with so much , I really do not who is going to win .People do not realize or are looking at the bigger picture this is direct violation of our rights .If Obama wins this one ,there will be no stopping them . Welcome to the New World Order !

Best Answer

I've got an AK-47 here that says the NRA will win (and I bet you didn't know they could talk).

Best Answer

idk but im with the nra all the way

Best Answer

Guns

Best Answer

Arsenal,3-1

Best Answer

The gun makers. As people suddenly flock to buy whatever is going to be/will possibly be/has a rumor to be banned....

Best Answer

the douchenozzle

Best Answer