friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 6 Answers Aug 25 in Community

Not completely common.. But I think it is part of the official Republican policy.

Best Answer

I don't believe in hand outs. But I do believe in a hand up. Everyone deserves a fair shot.

Best Answer

So this fellow goes to Chicago on business, see? And he gets settled into his hotel room, meeting set for 10am the next morning. He calls down to room service for dinner and a dining companion. The food is delivered by a shapely young woman dressed neck to ankle in Salvation Army attire. He's startled, but asks, "You are the escort?" "Yes, sir", says she, as she begins to slip off her flats. "What's the charge?" "No charge, sir," as she undoes her garters and begins to roll down her hose. "Oh! One question." says she. "Are you married?" "Well, sure ", says he. "Why?" "tsk, tsk," she clucks, as she puts herself back together. "Sorry, sir. We give to the needy, not the greedy!" Ya gotta love the classics.

Best Answer

It's always been the way, as far as I have read in history

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer