smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 8 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Ok..this might be Over the tOp, but I'm nOw gOing tO break intO sOng....<br />
*sings* pleeeaase RELEASE me, let me gO!

Best Answer

Sniff sniff...Yep,smells like fish....I would like a "P" please and I would like to buy some..er...an "A" PLEASE!!!Spinning the wheel.....DAMN IT!!I LOST MY TURN!!!

Best Answer

Oh I get it! I think

Best Answer

Lol...they will give it to u but itts gonna cost ya!

Best Answer

Could I have an "O"" please?

Best Answer

Yes, deep tissue or sweetish?

Best Answer

And just when I try to behave.........

Best Answer

Wow...lol...this is me trying to be dirty....I commend u on enjoying the filth of the non mature side! Stick around..were kinda fun! *wink winkidy wink*

Best Answer

Are you calling me mature? I've never been called that..

Best Answer

They're massaging fishes? Didn't know there was a market for that..

Best Answer

Who would have thought? Never did see seafood labeled "tenderized" maybe its something new they are trying out!

Best Answer

True entrepreneurial trailblazers they be...

Best Answer

yes...thank god for innovation!

Best Answer

They're illegally selling Wheel of Fortune letters. They cost $250 a pop.

Best Answer

That's a dirty business...u think its under the table gambling?

Best Answer

That or a massage parlor that straps you to the table and spins you around til you guess a certain phrase. Every wrong guess you lose one of your possessions. Maybe that's where Wheel of Fortune gets their prizes?

Best Answer

Do u remember when they used to lat the people pick from the spinning room full of prizes? (I have no idea how old u are because I didn't look at thee 'ol profile) hat was the coolest part of watching when I was a kid...I always wanted the spotted dog statue!

Best Answer

Afraid not, I'm not a regular viewer. Heck I had to Google to find out how much a vowel cost.

Best Answer

lmao....u google often?

Best Answer

Of course. It's the center of all online knowledge. I often get better results/answers even questions from google searching than asking someone. I honestly doubt anyone i know could tell me, how much a vowel costs on wheel of fortune. It also saves my friends the annoyance if I ask them a stupid question that is considered something that should be easy to find on my own.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha, do they give Happy endings?

Best Answer

If u win the game I guess that would be a happy moment!

Best Answer