bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 16 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I am never overly surprised by the stupidity of the human race! As Hitler knew if you say something enough times people will believe it no matter what it is!

Best Answer

Is this like a new thing going around? Did it have the NRA signature at the bottom of it? I don't know what you are talking about and don't really want to know what the hoax is supposed to be cause its just going to make me ashamed of the people who I thought represented me and who I associate myself with... The more the anti-gun laws folks talk the more embarrassed I am to be a gun owner... Starting to feel like they have no shame... Not even our government is that disgusting...

Best Answer

It seems odd how that one parent was laughing and joking just before he goes up to the microphone and acts like he can barely get the words out. Also the two parents that were interviewed in their home seemed awfully chipper.............but no. That would have been pretty hard to set up. I guess that one fellow just wasn't that upset, and the couple were putting brave faces on.

Best Answer

Not a conspiracy but the liberal left is using it and the dead bodies for their pulpit! Shameful!

Best Answer

No! The "Newton Hoax" is the hoax! It was made up by the liberal media to smear gun owners.

Best Answer

Oh right! 20 dead children! Grieving parents right before Christmas! Have a heart!

Best Answer

what??? lol

Best Answer

Wait, I have to get my accent straight and have the support of a soundtrack of twanging banjos before I submit my response...

Best Answer

That's what this guy I know said. He even showed me a video about it...

Best Answer

I know that's what I said. It's idiotic. *sigh*

Best Answer

Stranger things have happened.

Best Answer

The U.S Government trains and arms rebels all over the world to fight their respective governments. Im saying nothing would surprise me anymore. If there is evidence supporting such an insinuation my statement would not be surprise.

Best Answer