Do you think the radio hosts that did the prank contributed to her suicide or caused her to kill herself from the humiliation and bullying?
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 17 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in WTK

the radio host didnt contribute at all. it was the stupid public an the stupid royal family for taking everything up the ***. remind me again why are these people "royal"

Best Answer

I think you would have to already be in a seriously depressed state of mind to let something like that push you over the edge.

Best Answer

I would check out something before passing it on, but it sounds like you have done that...thx. <br />
This story made me a bit uncomfortable too: Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of North Korea declared "Sexiest Man Alive" (in satire) by The Onion...was taken seriously! Can you say awkward?<br />
http://www.npr.org/2012/12/01/166293306/the-onion-so-funny-it-makes-us-cry

Best Answer

I haven't read it was a suicide yet

Best Answer

have they said yet that it was suicide?

Best Answer

YES! Where are the boundaries these days? Getting media rating points is a worldwide problem. And people in the biz (especially moronic idiotic DJs with their big pathetic egos) will do most any thing for ratings. Moreover, this goes for supposed "news" reporters as well. We're seeing a degradation of worthy information sliding to the depths of tabloid trash media. Pretty sad. <br />
If I was the station manager, those idiots would be fired immediately, and I would take great pleasure in rudely escorting their sorry ***** out of the building with the clothes on their backs, and I'd mail their personal **** they left behind to them (head phones, flash drives, cds, backpacks, chicken suits, cow bells, and the like). It is people like this that are ruining the whole media industry. Management better wake up!

Best Answer

I agree. Just read that the dj's were fired.

Best Answer

No, it's good for ratings. The only way they would get fired seemingly, is if there was a public backlash, which apparently happened. One time someone told me I was too ethical for advertising. How is something like that funny anyway?

Best Answer

I've not heard of this prank...have you got a link so I can hear it?

Best Answer

A sad story of a prank gone wrong.... Who knows the state of mind of the nurse at the time and the subsequent embarrassment and humiliation... Unfortunately I doubt if this incident will cause anyone to rethink their actions for more than a few seconds though...

Best Answer

that is soooo wrong... that anyone would commit suicide for any reason. But the human mind is indeed a strange thing to deal with.

Best Answer

i really gotta start listenin to the news more often.....yur serious?......how sad

Best Answer

I may sound hard, but the nurse was probably sensitive anyway. Something was going to set her off. This was just a BIG thing. Someone who wasn't dealing with emotional issues would not have killed themselves. It is sad, but true. Not a nice prank still.

Best Answer

It certainly puts a strange twist on the story. There's no information about how or why she died yet. Kind of spooky though

Best Answer

I tried reading the story but i have a hard time understanding it. What was she pranked with?A phone call about what?

Best Answer

An Australian Radio Station somehow obtained the Actual Phone Number to the hospital where Kate Middleton was bein treated for monring sickness. The DJ's on the station pretended to be the Queen and Prince Charles and there is an actually recording of the nurses tending to Kate middleton giving out details. I'll have to check on the suicide thing though. This can't be true.

Best Answer

and my typing sucks.

Best Answer

And Kate Middleston is also a nurse herself?

Best Answer