sally1981 sally1981 31-35, F 9 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Don't worry. Flip flop Mitt will change his mind like he always does.

Best Answer

It is far to late in London for Mitt, the British Prime Minister and London Mayor already hate him, and ignore him.
The British Newspapers have slaughtered him the UK public hate him.He has done USA no favours.

Best Answer

Just please don't think he represents me even a tiny bit. I'm not wealthy enough to be noticed by him. lol My comment was due to this video. Pretty damn funny. Someone put together a video of all the times he's changed his mind on something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g

Best Answer

He's a Republican Because there are no democrats running for president... He said what he said it's done and over with. Not saying i agree or disagree with him. People say stupid **** everyday he just happened to be in the spotlight.

Best Answer

An arrogant UK hater.

Best Answer

Me or him? I'm pretty sure a lot people thought that he just happened to open his mouth. He doesn't hate the UK. He is just simply stating his opinion. We all have one...

Best Answer

I think Mitt would be shocked and dismayed to find out he's a Democrat. On the other hand he's right about the Olympics. From the security snafus to displaying the wrong flag for North Korea, the British haven't exactly been on the ball during these games. I'm betting its a long time before the UK hosts again.

Best Answer

What exactly does the Taliban have to do with the UK's bungling of the Olympics? What part of Stupidville are you from again?

Best Answer

Who said I was going to watch it? And observation isn't judging. It's reporting fact. Britain has done this before. They played the Apartheid era S. African anthem for a field hockey game between SA and the UK recently. Which was highly insulting to the South Africans (who went on to humble the British team). You people really need to get your sh*t together.

Best Answer

Because you can't host International events to save your lives?

Best Answer

You sure needed us when those German kids were kicking your a$$. Twice. The UK's never started a war it didn't need the US or it's commonwealth territories (Canada, Australia, NZ) to end for it.

Best Answer

Jeebus you're stupid. Did I say the U.S. was in the Commonwealth? No. Because we kicked your limey a$$es out of our country. And Churchill was practically sucking Roosevelt's d*ck to get us to help the UK. We finally got tired of it and decided to go pull Jürgen off your back again, since we were going to slap around Jürgen's little buddy Toshio anyway.

Best Answer

Your insult makes up for it !

Best Answer

Who the fck could take a man called 'Mitt' seriously? Id wanna use him to wash me windows or something

Best Answer

To stupid to wash windows he is American

Best Answer

lmao..thats what I thought..he's useful for catching baseballs

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Mitt's a republican

Best Answer

Mitt is an *******

Best Answer