I liked this guy and we clicked.. He was just shy and I was at the time very indeed shy aswell. I told this girl I digged him and now they have been inseparable ever since. He talked to to me but he would look at me different (negative way) ever since she first spoke to him.. So I just avoid them.. People at school told me she was coniving but I don't judge people at looks but of the content of their behavior . I'm totally fine with it now but the girl is trying to come around me with him around on purpose. And now she is trying to talk smart to me on occasions. My friend told me to cuss her out... But I'm a lady lol I don't want to but she said that theyre tryna walk over me.... Someone's opinion pleeeaase !!?
jaexlonaexmuah jaexlonaexmuah 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

My childhood sweetheart.<br />
He switched teams. He and his guy are both happy together now.

Best Answer

move on. ignore. nothing will get to her more than you demonstrating her irrelevance by refusing to take the bait.

Best Answer

I like that (:

Best Answer

I don't care.

Best Answer