Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 10 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Not necessarily so. <br />
The one who spends a lot of time listening will often be the one who will end up with the wisdom to give good words of advise later on in life. But people need to have the ability to know when they are receiving good advice. Sadly if a person is unwise they will not have the ability to recognize wisdom when they hear it.

Best Answer

but for sure..wise learn from fools..and listenin silence of a fool can lol! broaden the horizons..

Best Answer

Rarely

Best Answer

I know how to listen when clever men are talking. That is the secret of what you call my influence. I have two ears and only one mouth, so I listen twice as much as I speak.

Best Answer

nope not always<br />
One who is wise will listen, but nowadays everyone listens to hollywood and<br />
gangnam style

Best Answer

Yes; it's a two way street.

Best Answer

One who listens well is a scholar.

Best Answer

sex toys are a wonderful choice for people to enhance the relationship between them. Most people also choose adult toys to **********.

Best Answer