The crutches have rubbed my sides really badly and the nurse has told me the best way to fix this is to take the rubber things off the top of the crutches and not wear a shirt so there is nothing to rub my skin apart from the smooth plastic on my crutches. Does it look ok for me to go out on my crutches, just in jeans and bare feet?
barefootshirtless barefootshirtless 41-45, M 8 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Screw what everyone else thinks. Do what is best for you. :)

Best Answer

how about a shirt type outfit.

Best Answer

Depends on what climate.

Best Answer

Supposed to be warm, but a bit wet and cold at the moment!

Best Answer

It's not ideal to go barefooted and shirtless then, maybe you can put som padding between the crutches and your arms.

Best Answer

I tried that and it didn't help, which is why she suggested i try them without a shirt, which does seem to help. And I soon warm up just from walking on them so the cold isn't really a problem, I just think I might look a bit stupid with my bare chest. It is supposed to be summer here so nornamlly there would be others at least barefoot if not topless

Best Answer

First priority: Comfort

Best Answer

Didn't you ask this same question last week?

Best Answer

Two days ago, still feeling a bit uncomfortable so just want to know what people think!

Best Answer