EskimoChocolate EskimoChocolate 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 12, 2012

True and false. Don't expect to keep up a conversation with an intellectual if you are far from it. So pick and choose where and who you interact with, or you'll be doing a lot more head nodding and "uh, huh's" than talking.

Best Answer

do u think talking to random strangers would help? i still feel like a kid when it comes to talking to ppl other than the ppl i already know. i need to be able to talk to other adults like an adult...

Best Answer

I talk to strangers all the time. For me it started young though, but it was one of the stepping stones to my 'I don't give a fck" thinking and helped build confidence. It also helped with quick thinking. Before I interacted, either it was fear or concern for sounding dumb which slowed my response to questions that typically should grant promptness. Weird times looking back. A lot of times, talking to random people will be like approaching someone for a date. You might get rejected, you may be welcomed....but it will eventually build character and confidence if you're willing to sweep it under the rug and press on. But yes, expose yourself, talk to randoms if they give you the time of day.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

it's the only way i know, but i don't know that much about it...i suppose it also helps if u have something to say

Best Answer

Defiantly false !! U have to learn to talk to ur self then u learn how to talk to ppl

Best Answer

Really? I thought talking to robots would help me learn to talk to people...

Best Answer

yehz

Best Answer

Well ya, that kinda helps!

Best Answer