the other night I dreamt I was driving my dad's old truck, with my two little ones in the backseat in their car seats. we were just leaving my grandma's house from some kind of celebration. it was snowing, and the headlights on the truck wouldn't come on. but I remember all the details of my dad's truck inside, and the outside being dark blue. then I got the headlights to turn on when I turned on to another road, I remember seeing the buildings, and I remember the truck going side to side, then I look down between the brake and gas petal to see the butt of a skunk right there. its winter how the hell did he get in here. I remember trying not to panic, didn't want to scare kids and for whatever reason I could not pull over. I kept fighting with the skunk praying he wouldn't spray me trying to figure out how to get him out. I also remember hearing the skunk laughing at me, and I he was also more with fur than black. then he sprayed me as I grabbed his tail to throw him out the window. ev
bekaots27 bekaots27 31-35, F 1 Answer Feb 6 in Travel

It sounds like a midlife I don't want to get old thing to me. Grandma, winter, night, white fur.. That's my opinion

Best Answer

THANK YOU SOUNDS BETTER THAN WHAT I LOOKED UP EARLIER..WHAT ABOUT THE SKUNK THOUGH

Best Answer

He was in the middle- middle of life. Black being young, white being old. Accelerator being youth, break being old age. He was laughing because maybe you're afraid? Don't want to age? Which is normal. But it's inevitable. Once he sprayed you, you couldn't go back to being unsprayed/unstinky it was a finality.

Best Answer

WOW THANK YOU KIND OF HITS HOME THINKING ABOUT THAT, I DONT REMEMBER FEELING LIKE OLD AGE HAS BOTHERED ME LATELY I JUST TURNED 32 BUT MAYBE SUBCONS. I AM SCARED

Best Answer

Well that's the leading theory with dream interpretation, that it's messages from the subconscious. No probs. I enjoy interpreting :)

Best Answer

HOW BOUT WHEN I LOOKED IT UP ONLINE IN DREAM DICTIONARY IT SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT KIND OF FREAKED ME OUT.

Best Answer

Let me guess? Gypsy death curse? Bad omens? General doom theme?

Best Answer

dream dictionary

Best Answer