It sounds like a midlife I don't want to get old thing to me. Grandma, winter, night, white fur.. That's my opinion

Best Answer

THANK YOU SOUNDS BETTER THAN WHAT I LOOKED UP EARLIER..WHAT ABOUT THE SKUNK THOUGH

Best Answer

He was in the middle- middle of life. Black being young, white being old. Accelerator being youth, break being old age. He was laughing because maybe you're afraid? Don't want to age? Which is normal. But it's inevitable. Once he sprayed you, you couldn't go back to being unsprayed/unstinky it was a finality.

Best Answer

WOW THANK YOU KIND OF HITS HOME THINKING ABOUT THAT, I DONT REMEMBER FEELING LIKE OLD AGE HAS BOTHERED ME LATELY I JUST TURNED 32 BUT MAYBE SUBCONS. I AM SCARED

Best Answer

Well that's the leading theory with dream interpretation, that it's messages from the subconscious. No probs. I enjoy interpreting :)

Best Answer

HOW BOUT WHEN I LOOKED IT UP ONLINE IN DREAM DICTIONARY IT SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT KIND OF FREAKED ME OUT.

Best Answer

Let me guess? Gypsy death curse? Bad omens? General doom theme?

Best Answer

dream dictionary

Best Answer