This is something for which I would go to the doctor.

Best Answer

Three days ? You shouldn't get excited or worried about nothing but get this checked out by a doctor..You don't know if it's serious but a doctor might and will run tests and maybe refer you to a specialist.. Don't wait until it gets far worse. Better to nip these problems in the bud before they spread or get worse. Good Luck.

Best Answer

It could be a kidney stone.

Best Answer

Possibly a urinary tract infection that spread to your kidneys, which certainly needs to be treated. Or maybe your back is out of place?

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you may be expierence a kidney stone, uti or kidney infection. I would be seen by a dr. asap!

Best Answer

Because it has been hurting me I was going to go in today and it wsnt as bad as yesterday but kit feels like a dull pain like I hit into something . But I have never had kidney stones so I'm worried

Best Answer

Dont be worried dear. Just go into the doctor, hell do an xray and give ya something for the pain. if you have an infection you'll want this cleared up and can be cleared up easily with antibiotics! Take care!

Best Answer